9/2/15

Genre of Sources

Exploring corporate rhetoric: metadiscourse in the CEO's letter
The best business writing 2014 / edited by Dean Starkman, Martha M. Hamilton and Ryan Chittum.
What is effective business writing?
My first source belongs to the informative genre, it is an unacademic article.  I chose it because I am interviewing a former CEO.  The second source I chose is also of the informative variety and does qualify as academic.  I chose it because it is a recent writing on the importance of writing and business.  My last source purpose is also to inform and is an academic article.  The purpose of the article is to instruct the audience on how to ineffective writing into affective business writing.

1 comment:

  1. You need to use some actual samples of writings rather than those that talk about business writing.

    ReplyDelete