9/9/15

Analysis of Sources

Communication technology in international business-to-business relationships


The subject of my paper began his business career in 1969 so throughout his life he has a broad spectrum of technology and how it has changed and what it has changed.  My first source deals with the changing technology in the business world and how it has do with writing email, text messages, etc., which my interview subject touched on.  This articles is well incorporated to what will be discussed in my paper and gives in depth, academic background to the subject. This source will also help my understanding by the time I enter the business world technology will still be changing and evolving.  While it is impossible to predict how it will change understanding how it has changed in the past will better prepare me for how it might change in the future.

Keeping knowledgeable: how NHS chief executive officers mobilise knowledge and information in their daily work

My second source examines writing and communication at the Chief Executive Officer level.  The article does specifically focus on CEO for the National Health Service I think that much of what is written is applicable to CEOs of other corporations.  I have read several sections and will likely cite it multiple times in my essay.

Managing the internal corporate venturing process

My third source is also academic and also has to deal with the workings of a CEO.  This is the oldest article I have written in 1984.  I initially dismissed the source as being out of date then took into account that the source was around the time my interviewee was climbing the corporate later.  This article is helpful in understanding the inner workings of company's management and gives insight to who it works.



No comments:

Post a Comment