9/24/15

Confrences

I found that conferences were more useful then the peer reviews.  When writing my final draft I looked much more at the notes I wrote during the conferences, but most of all I looked at the written comments.  In the future for writing assignments I would like an individual conference and written comments.  I would like peer reviews also, but I found peer reviews to be the least helpful in the writing process. Overall I was fine with the number of written comments and would like more instead of less.
In the future to improve the peer review process I would like more time or perhaps less questions.  Now that i think back to the day that we had peer reviews for the first twenty or so minutes of class we were discussing peer reviews so perhaps on future peer review days with an extra twenty minutes I will not run into such an issue of not being able to finish the review on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment